Brome Mirabel Ingredients is involved in a number of research projects.
Among these are :
– research with the CEPROCQ (Centre d’Eude des Procédés Chimiques du Québec) on the development of chemical systems for reducing the odours generated by composting sites;
– research within the framework of the federal research and development programme with a view to determining the intake efficiency of Phosphorous in FRMs as compared to mineral fertiliser;
– A report on regulatory compliance of the ferrous sulphate residue transhipment activities of Arcelor-Mittal in Contrecoeur, Québec ;
– A characterisation study for the Phaneuf Cardboard project
– Environmental audits ;
– Environmental in situ and ex-situ remediation reports for contaminated areas
Since 2012 Brome Mirabel Ingredients has been carrying out environmental audits, particularly for real-estate transactions, in order to assess the environmental risks associated with these properties.